Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
63's

Nice!!!!!!!!!!1 SSCHEVY My brother had a 1to1 version back when I was uhhh back when I was a kid I have 2 63's myself both from the Classic Gold Series the red one & the white one that white one is awsome! I'm very attched to this model I guess because I worked on my brothers alot of times back in the day! You have three nice rides there. Sweeeeet! Jeff :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Nice pic's of some even nicer Impalas. When someone says "Impala" the '63 model is the car that comes to mind first. Then my brain kicks in and goes to the brain cell that has the pic of the car they were talking about. Guess the '63 is my default picture! That and I had on in high school. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
263 Posts
You're freakin'me out man. As I was leaving work this morning I bought the Oct issue of Muscle Car Review because it has a picture of that car in it and an article on a '62 Ramcharger that Motor Trend reviewed in '62. I planned to reproduce both in 1/64 but now I find out they've already done it, sweet! I have to get my mitts on that one.

Thanks for all the pics you are posting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts