Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been modifying some newer Hot Wheels doing pretty simple stuff changing tires and wheels etc. I want to know where is a good site that has instructions and products(redline wheels and axles,rivets,paint,air brush guns etc. Any info on doing this would be appreciated as well. I have a TON of old junked out redlines that would be great to restore plus give me something to do. Also i am trying to find out where i can purchase this stuff called "wenol". Plus where can i purchase stuff for cleaning and polishing the metal. As i said i am new to this but have spent ALOT of hours tinkering with newer cars. No paint jobs only some swapping of the wheels and axles. And they have come out pretty nice looking. Better than Hot Wheels produced :)lol i still have along ways to go though. Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated. THanks,Jerry

·
Registered
477 Posts
This is a good question? I couldn't find the info on the above site. How do you clean up an old redline? What do you use to clean the wheels & rims? Any help will be appreciatrd! Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts