Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The old JLCC membership cars(Olds 442 & Studebaker) were added to the club shop at diecast express. Not sure how many were made, but the $9.95 price tag seems alittle high.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I still don't see where these cars are up for sale. I've e-mailed RC2 and they say that the cars are currently only for sale with the last newsflash. Whenever I log in to JL and click on the shop the club link(s) I get a diecast express page that says there are currently no items available in this category.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Yes that is exaxtly the page I get

The Johnny Lightning® Collectors Club is packed with exciting benefits you’ll appreciate.

There are currently no items in this category.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Still nothing. I tried re registering and I still get the same no items available in this category.
I got the page once a whle back have not seen it since.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
When the items don't display, it means that they are being blocked by your security software. There used to be a note on the old JL membership pages about how to reset it to allow the items to display, but I don't know if that info is still up.

Sorry I don't know the specifics on how to modify security settings. So far mine has been plug & play.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Well for me it works when I first go in through JLs site. Works for a while after I copied and pasted the link. Then the link doesn't work......Times out or something.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I searched the new site and couldn't find the security info link. Bummer.

I ordered my club cars last week by calling custromer service at 1-800-626-8478. I had a hunch that they were going to be for sale, and I hadn't received my last NewsFlash yet, so I called to ask and the rep said she could process the order for me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
chriscobbs said:
Well for me it works when I first go in through JLs site. Works for a while after I copied and pasted the link. Then the link doesn't work......Times out or something.
The link will only work if you click on it. It won't work if you copy and paste it, bookmark it, or email it. I guess that's how they can keep only logged in Club Members from "Shopping the Club" ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts