Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a source for old McCulloch chainsaw parts drawings? An exploded parts list view? I'm trying to help a friend with his Power Mac 6, Automatic. Trouble is, the throttle wire (carb to trigger) keeps "walking" out of it's slot in the trigger. I had to do some repair of the handles upper attachment (drilled and tapped for a new screw) and I'm thinking I must have lost some small part that's causing the trouble. I really don't think so, cuz I didn't come out with a "profit", for parts, but ... Anyway, enough info for a start. any help? Thanks.
Merc

·
Registered
98 Posts
merc
Do you know the make of carb? Walbro...Tillotson...Zama? Also if you can get the numbers off the carb would help too.

snoman

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Snoman: Not right off. Never thought we'd need the carb number for identification. I know with some of these old McCulloch's ya almost had to know the day of the week they were made to narrow a parts search, but thought the model # would be enough. I can get the carb model/number, but it may be a while. Too much detail to go into, but after many "take-aparts" & "put-togethers," the saw's assembled as we think it should be, with the parts we started with. Frustrating, at best. I'll try and get hold of my buddy for one more take-apart to expose that carb. Thanks. Later ...

·
Registered
98 Posts
merc
I did some checking and I believe that you have a Walbro carb on it. Go to www.walbro.com and scroll down to "aftermarket parts & service" From there you can locate your saw by the model and it will give you a breakdown for your carb.

snoman

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Snoman: Thanks for the link for carbs. Unfortunately, it's no help, cuz we think the trouble is "downstream" (carb-to-trigger linkage) of the carb. It's all moot now, anyhow, cuz my buddy took his saw to a shop and I'm out of the equatoin. Anyway, yer a pal for trying to help. Thanks again

·
Registered
1 Posts
Parts Drawings

Merc said:
Does anyone know of a source for old McCulloch chainsaw parts drawings? An exploded parts list view? I'm trying to help a friend with his Power Mac 6, Automatic. Trouble is, the throttle wire (carb to trigger) keeps "walking" out of it's slot in the trigger. I had to do some repair of the handles upper attachment (drilled and tapped for a new screw) and I'm thinking I must have lost some small part that's causing the trouble. I really don't think so, cuz I didn't come out with a "profit", for parts, but ... Anyway, enough info for a start. any help? Thanks.
Merc
I have the illustrated parts drawings and lists for the Pro Mac 605, 610, 650, Super 610 and Eager Beaver models in Adobe 7.0, printed in 1987. Is this what you are looking for?

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
tuscarora said:
I have the illustrated parts drawings and lists for the Pro Mac 605, 610, 650, Super 610 and Eager Beaver models in Adobe 7.0, printed in 1987. Is this what you are looking for?
Did you realize that this post was over 3 years old??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally Posted by tuscarora

I have a McCulloch model 610 and need the exploded parts diagrams, if you still are offering them. (I have the owner's manual, but would like to order some small parts.)

Thank you!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Originally Posted by tuscarora

I have a McCulloch model 610 and need the exploded parts diagrams, if you still are offering them. (I have the owner's manual, but would like to order some small parts.)

Thank you!
hi pm me your email address since i have all the mcculloch parts list ranging from 1950s to when mtd took over mcculloch also include the model and serial #

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi
I have just put my 1992 McCulloch Timber Bear back to work after figuring out how to get the starter to rewind. My user manual says it is 55cc. Lawnmowertech if you have the illustrated parts breakdown and are willing to share I would really appreciate it. Thanks Marvin

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there

I just bought an old Model 60013427 and am trying to fix the oiler...it's not oiling. Otherwise it runs great. Does anyone have any manuals or illustrated parts lists for this model?

Thanks

Henry

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hi
I have just put my 1992 McCulloch Timber Bear back to work after figuring out how to get the starter to rewind. My user manual says it is 55cc. Lawnmowertech if you have the illustrated parts breakdown and are willing to share I would really appreciate it. Thanks Marvin
actually my cd i had with all the parts lists went copooey one day and every thing got erased somehow on the cd

here lately i been using a website to look up parts for people i hope that hank dont mind me posting this but

Chainsawpartslists.com is one of the sites i own and am in the process of pdf the diagrams for these older saws and uploading them to the website for people to view when they need to view them

of course this is taking soime time cause my mom is in nursing home with lymphoma cancer stage 4

so i been away from this forum and only visit once a week or so

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hi there

I just bought an old Model 60013427 and am trying to fix the oiler...it's not oiling. Otherwise it runs great. Does anyone have any manuals or illustrated parts lists for this model?

Thanks

Henry
henry visit my website and send me a msg thru the website on the parts request form i can email you a copy even if i have to go make a pdf of the pages do you have a pro mac 605 ?

oiler diaphragm part 216992 that is probily whats wrong with the oiler is the diaphragm is got something wrong with it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts