Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else finding old JLs at Target with new UPC stickers on them? They scan at $ 3.99. I've seen this at 2 Targets in my area. So far I've seen cars stuff from Hot Rods 2, Retro Rods, Camaros and Corvettes. :confused:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Haven't seen any old JLs at Target since they clearanced them after Xmas. Was hoping we'd seen the last of them at the big stores since we're all looking forward to 2007 releases.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I haven't seen any new "old" stuff at the stores. Just the old "old" stuff that wasn't going anywhere then and isn't going anywhere now, especially now that it costs more.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
The last target I saw was at about two hundred yards and had a mean set af Antlers on him.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Of the 4 within a 25 mile radius of me, 2 haven't carried JL for over a year and have a diecast section half the size of the other two - I guess stores can individually decide what to carry...

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
the target in my town got rid of all its old jl stuff after christmas,and had newer stuff on the shelf at that time,but they haven't restocked since then. Last I checked all that was left was a buick gs.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The Targets around me got the 1st Precision Assortment when they re-set in early January, and just received the 2ed Precision Assortment last week. Combine the cars from the 1st and 2ed Precision Assortment and you get a complete set of Muscle Cars R12, Pony Power R1, Classic Gold R33 and Johnny Retro R1.

Also of interest, Target uses the same DPCI (stock number) for both JL Precision and Foose. So it's possible to get a case of either JL Precision or Foose whenever Target re-stocks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts