Part Time Painter/Racer
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Looks like a 1939.
What a great find!!!
You never see that year Chev in any scale, and I like the delivery idea.

I'm anxious to see how the back door line comes out, and your particular method for getting it correct.

Looks great so far, keep on hackin'!!!

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here ya go guys...How about a bowl of orange sherbert, topped with cream, and a slice of lime...

After relocating the back area, I scribed in some rear door lines & relocated the license plate to the factory mount area. Had to widen it out, then made a custom plate for it...

Hope ya likes it... RM

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
dang...

Though the modern style of your customs might not be exactly what blows up my dress, the level of cleanliness is just through the roof!!!! Wow!
From the paint work, tape lines, bodywork/finish work, & the hackin' and whackin' just blows my mind.
And the rear door line came out just perfect by the way. :thumbsup:, :twothumbswayup!:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Am not into customs much myself but your Chevy delivery is one sharp looker! If it were a regular production model on the pegs I'd be very tempted to buy it...

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I agree 150% on all counts... Amazing !!!

Do you make decals ?
Thanks guys....I appreciate the good words!!!
Stang, I make some of my on stuff. I'm just using an inkjet printer so I have to choose what colors to use. I can't print white stuff... I have to use em on light colored backgrounds or use white paper for dark colors. I made the ones one both of these customs...RM

1 - 20 of 22 Posts