Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
It'll be done when it's done, then will be available for sales when it's available for sales. I'm not in a major rush, as I want a kit that's as accurate and easy to build as can be released. I don't want something that's rushed or half-baked hitting the shelves 'cause I don't Round2 to give everyone who's going to complain about it that much more reason to complain about it. ;)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was just kiddin! (Kind of!) Yes, I want it as soon as possible (I, for one, don't have any other models to work on), but I agree...I want it to be accurate and done right. So, take your time...but hurry it up! ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seriously?
For real?
Is that true?
Or is it just conjecture, gossip, scuttlebutt, rumour?
I work at a hobby shop and have access to the dates and have been anticipating this kit for a while now. While nothing is ever firm in the modeling world as far as dates, everything is still on track for a January 15th release as of now.. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I was just kiddin! (Kind of!) Yes, I want it as soon as possible (I, for one, don't have any other models to work on), but I agree...I want it to be accurate and done right. So, take your time...but hurry it up! ;)
I knew that, but just wanted to state my own thoughts. As with Fozzie, I've got the veritable ton-o-unbuilt kits. Plus, I really would prefer to have as good an end product as possible 'cause the dronin' of those with nothing better to do but complain really does grate on my nerves pretty badly some days.

But, bring it on! I'm ready to buy two or five of them.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
And you call your self a builder! :) :)

Just kidding! Thats impressive, having no build pile. You must have great self control.

Mark

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Griffworks griped:
...the dronin' of those with nothing better to do but complain really does grate on my nerves pretty badly some days.
That's not me you're referring to, is it?
I'm not complaining!
Really!!

Fozzie listed:
Let's see...Excelsior, Galileo II, TOS bridge, Enterprise-E, Robby, Leif Ericson, 1:1000 Klingon and Enterprise, NX-01--nope. Haven't run out yet.
If this is thread is going to turn into a list of our inventories, then
here is mine!

(In no particular order.)

(1) Lost in Space movie Jupiter 2
(2) "The Enterprise Incident" Legendary Space Encounter
(3) "The Enterprise Incident" Legendary Space Encounter
(4) STAR TREK V U.S.S. Enterprise AMT/ERTL
(5) STAR TREK Generations U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-B
(6) U.S.S. Yamaguchi
(7) U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D with fiber optic kit!
(8) STAR TREK Shuttlecraft Galileo II
(9) STAR TREK Deep Space Nine
(10) STAR TREK Deep Space Nine with fiber optic kit!
(11) U.S.S. Voyager Monogram kit
(12) Klingon D-7 Battlecruiser Polar lights kit
(13) U.S.S. Enterprise 18" ERTL kit 1989 issue
(14) Y-Wing fighter by Fine Molds
(15) F4U - 1A/D Corsair by 21st Century Toys
(16) JU 87B/R Stuka by 21st Century Toys
(17) U.S.S. Enterprise cut-away by ERTL
(18) STAR TREK First Contact U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E
(19) STAR TREK Insurrection U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E
(20) Deep Space Nine U.S.S. Defiant
(21) Deep Space Nine U.S.S. Defiant (Yes, two.)
(22) STAR TREK Voyager Maquis ship
(23) STAR TREK Voyager Kazon cruiser
(24) STAR TREK Voyager Kazon cruiser (Two,too.)
(25) STAR TREK Voyager Kazon Torpedo
(26) U.S.S. Reliant ERTL kit
(27) Oberth- class science vessel
(28) U.S.S. Enterprise 1:350 refit by Polar Lights
(29) Enterprise NX-01 1:350 by Polar Lights
(30) Enterprise NX-01 1:350 by Polar Lights (Two of them!)
(31) T.I.E. Fighter by Fine Molds
(32) Klingon K'Tinga

So. I have a little bit to keep me busy until the new kits come out.:D

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
That's not me you're referring to, is it?
I'm not complaining!
Really!!
Absolutely NOT anyone in particular. Just a general comment in that it seems that whenever a kit we've been waiting for what feels forever finally shows up, there are those who STILL aren't happy. I've never understood why it is that some folks just can't be happy w/getting something they want and how it is that they can expect ANYTHING to be 100% perfect in this fouled up world of ours.

Y'know... Just sayin'. :)

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I work at a hobby shop and have access to the dates and have been anticipating this kit for a while now. While nothing is ever firm in the modeling world as far as dates, everything is still on track for a January 15th release as of now.. :thumbsup:
So, what happened?
Did the kit get released?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts