Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having a little trouble getting this geared up. wanted to do something that hasn't already been done, but instead I'll offer the tried and true:

A carded, regular edition box of Johnnies.

I'll place twenty carded Johnnies - in very nice shape - in a box, and limit this to seven HT members to speed things up. Post here if you're interested, and members who wanted to do the two earlier boxes I proposed get first dibs at the list. Take out as many as you like, and put back in as many as you took out.

Bud, let me know what you think. Everyone else; the line forms below. Thanks.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, it's all set. I've picked 25 carded Johnny Lightnings, no whites, from a variety of series (old and new). I've gone through the different threads and picked some HT members to take part. If you see your name here but didn't want to take part in this "Bud Box", please PM me and we'll take care of that. The members with their names in bold red print need to please PM their address to me as well (Mudslinger, I had yours but can't locate it).

Again, same format; take out as many as you'd like, but put in as many as you take out please. And a special request to these members that they get the package sent out ASAP please. I'm as guilty as anyone with this, but time is of the essence with this box, thanks.

NJ Jersey 93 Ty
NC SSChevyman
FL Chevy1957
TN 69Stang
MO MissouriMike
TX Joe Falco
CA Rlyoung
Mudslinger

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay, addresses have all been collected, the cars have been selected. Tomorrow (Sat.) I am meeting with Steve (HobbyRI) Dave Antonelli (Dave_anto364), Mark Appellof (Dad's Coronet) and Rob Irving (ECchopper) for a die cast "hunting" expedition, and I'll be bringing the box with me so they can all take part in this. After that, the box will be sent to its first stop.

Time is of the essence with this particular box, so please guys, let's get this box out the door as soon as you can and on to the next person.

I've decided to add one little "twist" to the box, but will keep it just between the participants until the very end. Hope you guys can keep the secret that long :p

And if you are reading this Mr. 56 57, for all that you do, this Bud (Box) is for you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts