Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What exactly is the advantage or benefit of the metal t-plate...I read where it is offset to add more leftside weight BUT I see they offer a soft, med, firm... Why would I want one or any of these over what comes with the kit Except for weight jacking purposes???

also what would dictate the need for soft versus med versus firm..I guess Im not understanding hat this has to do with anything...I assumed that the shocks/springs kind of dictated the the soft versus med versus firm..??

Before anyone starts calling me stupid recognize that Ive been away for 13 years and I dont have the aggressor kit in my hands yet...Ive been reading tidbits here and there but the more I read the more confused I become.. The last oval car car I had was a hyperdrive H10RS.My how thing have changed..LOL
:dude:

·
Bret Lund
2,684 Posts
NOBODY who ASKS questions is stupid, and your question is a very good one especially since you have the basics covered. For me it's two simple reasons, the fiberglass kinda fags out quickly, and needs replacing often, where as the spring steel will last until you hit a brick wall, which brings me to the other reason I use one...Durability, the spring steel will take MUCH more abuse before failure.

There may be more reasons, but these are mine :thumbsup: .

Later, Bret

1 - 3 of 3 Posts