Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the Classic Gold 24 white lightnings have clear glass and white interiors. Several folks on the board have found the taxi, Camaro, and 73 GTO with these WL characteristics. Well....I found the 83 Hurst Olds tonight with clear glass & white/off white interior. I compared it to the 68 or is it 70 silver Vette from CG 24 and the Vette had dark glass & dark interior. Is this a white lightning?!! All I know is that I have seen several of these on Ebay with the same characteristics but not listed as white lightnings and they have all sold for $23-$27.50. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also found the Lightning Strikes II white Mitsibishi Lancer Evo white lightning and 10th Anniversary Vette.:dude:

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I answered you the other place you posted...if it's OK with everyone else we'll keep it on the down low....

R

·
0 Posts
Hi guys, its not a real secret here and the scalpers all know already, so let's not have newbies running aeound paying $20 for a regular issue WL

It is white interior and tinted windows, not clear windows for the white lightnings in the CG24 set

Rob

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys. Still a sweet car!:thumbsup: Oh Rob....that is the right attitude to have and thank you.

---Matty (mattywhelz)

P.S. The silver Vette I saw from CG 24 had dark, almost black tinted glass but had a black interior......go figure?!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts