Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok! who is comming to the fest? i think this is going to be the biggest fest turnout yet! i hope to see and meet a bunch of hobbytalk members!!

Big Joe's Diecast will be there!!!!!:thumbsup: :wave:

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
We'll be there also, both as official Lightning Fest 2004 sponsors and also unofficially so I can run around and be silly!! :freak:

Rob

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Ivan has squelched my ..

fest plans. Both personal and work related. Have fun everyone. I will try to create my own fest troughthe mail later.

R

·
0 Posts
That Ivan is a real d***weed... screwing up folks' plans to have a good time!!! :mad:

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
After careful planning and arrangements months in advance, we never really know what turn of events might change the course of our journey. As it now appears, this storm has brought chaos to much of the deep south, and our plans have changed as well.
We have our kidwatching Aunt prepared to arrive a day earlier than previously intended, and now find ourselves departing early this evening in a race to outrun the damned tempest.

See you there.
:)

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
I'm there too, will help Kaos run Amuk and try to recreate the famous Dance of '03.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I'll be there for my first, but am having a problem getting there. Should I take the bus or ride my bike. :devil:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts