Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
That would be cool ...but

i would like to see maybe a 66 chevelle,how about an ac Cobra ,74 gremlin 59 chevy,66 pontiac grand prix,or tempest ,,,whoa sorry i got carried away! :roll: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Don't know. The VW's don't fit with either of the 2 big MM themes, which are classic American muscle cars and modern tuners.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Back in High School, yes, that was a "few" years ago, the town's local hot rodder had a VW bug with a Chevy 350 in the front and it was obviously converted to rear wheel drive. When I think about it now, it was kind of a hack job. But back then, man was it cool as all get out!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But vw's are one of the hottest selling 1/64th scale cars mm should make a vw, heck they make military stuff where does that fit in not muscle car or tuners??????
Eric

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Military IS classic American muscle. What is more classic, American, or muscular than a tank or a half-track??

I'm not saying VW's wouldn't be cool, just that MM would have to start a whole new series.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts