Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Don't worry, you'll be back to customising and crackin' before you know it. We've all done stupid things, you aren't alone.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
I just watched this video a bit earlier today. I usually try to catch up with "poochefmarowbe" every 2-3 weeks. Congratulations on another couple of older sikus. That Meteorite from Heaven box was most amazing too. Who needs Iron Man. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Hey John
Man that hurt's, did that growing up and just seeing your finger like that brought back a flash of pain:cry:.
Hope it heals up quick for you.
Nice showing og the Man Cave.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh it was funny, I go out into the garage to get some supplies, get this 2 bottles of nail polish remover a can of brake spray cleaner a roll of paper towels my flashlight and 4 individual nails! I dropped nothing, got the door back open and made it back to the house before putting down my booty!!!!! My wife think's i'm nut's! :lol:

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Oh it was funny, I go out into the garage to get some supplies, get this 2 bottles of nail polish remover a can of brake spray cleaner a roll of paper towels my flashlight and 4 individual nails! I dropped nothing, got the door back open and made it back to the house before putting down my booty!!!!! My wife think's i'm nut's! :lol:
Well, we all know you're nuts. :thumbsup:

Now back to the story: Mr John needs 4 nails, removes the polish on them, quite a lot of it if he's using 2 bottles, the brake spray cleaner also serves as an odd nail polish, then he repaints the nails in the dark, just with a flashlight and because that means he makes a mess, he needs the paper towels. Solved. :drunk:

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Aw man! Been there, done that! Hope you heal quickly, John! Buy some xtra HWs and MBs...when that 'cast' comes off and you need to do some therapy to get rid of the stiffness, a big Crackin' Party will do wonders!:D:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
John, Still great to se you keep a great attitude in spite of your injury. welcome to my world. I've been unable to use my right hand since my stroke 4 years ago, but I have learned to adapt. Get well soon. :wave:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Ouch!

Stupid is ,what stupid Does...but in your case is Stupid Hurts.....Take your LSDs and call me in the Morning....:lol:.....All jokes to the side....Am sorry that is happen to you, and am hoping for a speedy recovery too get well and come back Crackin!!!.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
BACK ATCHA, JOHN...​

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER REAL SOON!

I broke the same finger on my left hand several years ago. The arrow points to the tip, which remains a bit crooked. We were at the beach at the time and my finger got crushed in the folding armrest of my sister-in-laws beach chair as it collapsed when she stumbled as she sat down. Yikes, I remember how much it hurt right away. My brother-in-law stuck my hand in the cooler and a few cold beers into me. Felt much better then. He later remarked that it looked like a cigar.

Emergency room...? Pills and off to bed...? Got my splint the next morning at CVS on the way to play golf, you wusss...!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
My wife did the same thing 2 months after buying our house, in 2009. She has not opened or closed the garage door since! Get well soon, get crack'n soon, and get wheel swapping soon!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I think you should paint it black with flames.
I just had surgery so I've been out of action myself for the past month.
Get well soon!

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Ouch!!! Last thing I did was run a 6 inch splinter all the way through my index finger! Had to go to the emergency room to have it removed. Took a picture of it before it was removed but then decided it was probably too graphic to post anywhere.

I suspect we have all received battle scars through life. You can now add this one to your list. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts