Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here we go again time to pack the diecast again another huricane comming to dinner sunday. maybe ill cook a turkey, this is a never ending bad dream.
yeah gotta find humor better than crying all day. have to keep up a smile for my wife and daughter but its nice to vent here. keep us in your prayers

steve45fla

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
It's headed for the gulf coast, just like Ivan. They keep saying it's gonna turn, and it hasn't, just like Ivan. Better go buy some boards and non-perishable foods now.

At least I got a break between storms to go to the fest!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I just hope it holds off long enough for the wife and I to make it to Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday. We're taking our belated, honyemoon cruise...guess I know now why we got such a good deal!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
SiNutt I'm in Ft Lauderdale looks like the strom will be here Saturday night You might want to check with the Airlines and the Cruise Line!!! :(

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all stocked up

yep we are already stocked we will just go north and ride out storm again they still have not fixed our roof from last two storms dought the patch job will hold.
its gonna be months here before all roofs repaired even if we got no more storms. luckly we still have most of our stuff packed in plastic totes so it will stay dry. ok someone wake us up from this nitemare. first charlie came thru then frances ivan we only got rain from now this one looks to cross our county. hard to belive 3 direct hits in one year i would have had better chances winning the lotto. hope all my trades arive before storm.

steve45fla

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Wierd, Jeanne did a loop de loop. Looks to maybe skirt Florida (starting at Melbourne where I use to live) then maybe skirt Georgia and the Carolinas coasts.....that is not good at all. Could be a ton of coast line be re-difined.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Good luck Steve! I'm still curious as hell to find out where the package Charley took ended up. Probably Oz. :lol:
Hang in there, at least (for now) this one doesn't look as strong as the others were.
Charlie

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
it seems really weird how many are hitting this year doesnt it? well at least its not a cat 4 or 5. but still,,,,pack up the diecast and head for the hills,,,,,,,,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts