8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
They'll be cool for a year, someone will make some $$$ and then go bankrupt, classic car gimmick/gag. WTH would you put that on your car??? (I understand the body piercing/tatto fan, as I used to have both, but a car, gimme a break!)

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
PLEEEZ don't give RC2 any ideas!!!! We already got the 'urban stencilling' on JLs: CLUE, MARVEL, MONOPOLY.... :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Lol......lol.......lol........lol........Stupid. On a side note, has anyone seen the "sack" hanging from a trucks rear Diff yet? If the truck is high enough it's pretty funny. I guess it's to show who's truck has footBALLS :).

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
I saw a 'sack' hangin' from the pumpkin on a '55 Chevy pro street! And that car had exactly that!!!
The first time I saw one hanging was on a Dodge Hemi. I couldn't stop laughing :). Now around the East Brunswick area of NJ. It seems like the law don't find it funny. I seen a couple(no pun intended:) ) with the Lorraine Bobbit treatment. Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
darkwiz said:
The first time I saw one hanging was on a Dodge Hemi. I couldn't stop laughing :). Now around the East Brunswick area of NJ. It seems like the law don't find it funny. I seen a couple(no pun intended:) ) with the Lorraine Bobbit treatment. Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theres a few dulleys runnin around here with those bumpernuts..... too funny. :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts