Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I came across a fresh stock of the newer card HW at Wallys this morning.So with a little evil grin I spread out all of the green stripe cars.I am on my way back out to take the wife out for dinner,after dinner I'll check to see if all of the green stipes are gone.....

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
I did the same thing when the latest BOD came in, i put some of the Imagination Series cars on the pegs. But to add a twist to it, I found four Chevelle convertable T-Hunts in the BOD and put them behind the Imagination series cards.
I went back the next day and ALL the cards that were pegged were gone, but the BOD still had them.

·
Premium Member
13,378 Posts
Well I came across a fresh stock of the newer card HW at Wallys this morning.So with a little evil grin I spread out all of the green stripe cars.I am on my way back out to take the wife out for dinner,after dinner I'll check to see if all of the green stipes are gone.....

I did one better. I put a 2001 TH Hammered Coupe on a peg (front of the peg) last week and waited for someone to spot it (took about 3 minutes for a someone to find it). I wonder if the guy had trouble at the register trying to buy it because of the old SKU. :D I played it cool waiting at the end of the aisle with my camera to take a picture, but I left my memory card at home (in my computer). :rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
I stood behind a guy last nite at wally with handfuls of these green stripe imaginations, he showed them to me, and i said they weren't hunts, his reply was.."and i'm supposed to go put them back and you won't stay and buy them? sorry i'm no sucker"...no prob, enjoy finding 31 imagination hunts at once.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I stood behind a guy last nite at wally with handfuls of these green stripe imaginations, he showed them to me, and i said they weren't hunts, his reply was.."and i'm supposed to go put them back and you won't stay and buy them? sorry i'm no sucker"...no prob, enjoy finding 31 imagination hunts at once.
:lol: He's no sucker .... What's funny is he bought them thinking they were THs ... :lol:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
ROFL! Yup...sounds like he definitely outsmarted you! :tongue::hat:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:jest: Yow I am having fun,went back after dinner and lo and behold all the green stripes were gone,somebody got a boatload of non THs.....:lol:
I picked this one up the Phaeton BWF.....

·
Premium Member
9,570 Posts
Nice Phaeton Find Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Just wait till these guys all put them on ebay as T-Hunts. You could then report them for false advertising, a little revenge on scalpers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts