Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Quick everybody post before Steve sees the above post. Let's keep a timer going to see how long it takes before he starts deleting again.

Ready.... Get set.... GO!

Hee Hee Just messing with you Steve

Bob

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doll and hobby has a great price too if you order 4 or more. 38.99.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Do we know if there is an msrp on the refit yet? I don't doubt Doll & Hobby's price is good (I've had a great experience on my few occassions ordering from there so far), but I'd just like something to compare it against.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
224 Posts
If anyone is thinking of building the Re-fit and would like some slides from the movie to put in their windows, I have about 23 I'd be willing to donate or trade for a very thin grinding wheel for a dremel tool or a white LED or two. Or you can just ask nicely.
I'm not going to use them like I did on my 18" Ent. The scale is better for the re-fit than on the 18"
Even so you might want to try it for yourself. You can see my results in another thread.
http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?p=765917#post765917
Let me know if you want them or I'll toss 'em in the garbage.

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Dang, Thomas!

When I saw this thread back up, I didn't recognize it as the old one. My eyes saw the words "mock up photos", but my brain interpreted the words as "test shot photos"!

:lol:

·
Starship Class
11,820 Posts
Any chance of aftermarket Phase II warp engines coming on line?

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Heart woking again. I though that we got test pictures. No hurry I guess. Rumor has it that the refit comes out Janurary 2005. Still waiting for official word from PL.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts