Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For whatever reason, it took me some time to track down a regular 1978 Corvette from the Official Pace Cars series. Finally snagged one on the bay cost me more in shipping than bid price, but for as long as it took me to secure one, the $7.30 it cost me was well worth it. :wave:

On to the next quest! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Cool Vette

That is one of my favorite johnnys. Took me 2 yrs to find the white(that was before my eday days). Just last month I completed the 12 car set in whites. Congrats on your quest. I think those were from 1999.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wlpaul said:
Congrats on the completion of a quest!!

They look sweet together loose! What's the next quest for you?
Well I'm still trying to complete the 50th Anniversary Corvette WLs, just need 4 more and one of them should be here tomorrow. :thumbsup: Stay tuned for my next mail box find...

Also need 6 more BWF WLs to have all 25 Street Freaks versions. And I need 3 more Racing Machines WLs to have all 22 of those. Of course, I have other odds and ends to keep me occupied. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Very nice looking Corvette. Official Pace Cars was a great series. :thumbsup:
From what I've seen, you have an amazing collection. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
sweet mike, glad you got it!

PS: was that 7.30 for both or just the regular?

I don't know why, but now those pace cars are getting harder and harder to find.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Toy Vettes said:
Sort of off topic: They charged you more than $7.30 for shipping? Was it out of country? extra insurance? or just fee avoidance?
Sorry if it was confusing, but the total including shipping for just the regular version was $7.30. :wave: (BIN price $3.30 plus $4.00 for shipping)

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hoosier-lightning said:
Now you need the Spiegle one.
Please, this one was enough work! Then there are the two pack versions in purple, red, and another black one I think with different wheels..... I think I'll just stick with these two. :wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts