Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Summer is coming and we need a place to talk about the great racing that we will be having at LAZER Speedway in Adrian Michigan.

Lazer will be opening on May 2, weather permitting
Open at 9, racing at Noon

The Points race schedule will be: Best 5 out of 6

Point Series races are:
May 23....June 13....July 18...August 1...August 29...September 12

We will be running the F1 Constructor Series again this year on the same dates at the Lazer Points races.

1st entry is $12. each additional entry is $5.

Huge dedicated asphalt track!! Track layout changes after every points race. New layout each month!!

GREAT Nitro Racing
Electric Sedan Stock and MOD
BIG Tamiya F201 class!!
Stock Truck!!

Come out and join us for the best On Road Racing in Michigan!!!

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Time is drawing near....

It won't be long!!!!! LAZER Opens on May 2nd. LOTS of F-1 guys going out to practice.
Michigan's BEST Asphalt On Road!!
Come and Join the FUN!!
Dan

·
Registered
239 Posts
Buggy
I'll run 4x buggy! it takes 3 or did, to make a class for regular weeks, have to be something like 5 per points race for each race for the series, Dan? leslie? russ????
Ken

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ask Russ and Leslie

You have to ask Russ and Leslie about the class. They did post three cars make a class to run for the day. I am not sure how many to make it for the point series.
I appreciate your thinking I am involved in LAZER......BUT...
I am just a racer like you and a LAZER Fan. I do all I can to promote the track and encourage all the racers to support this great facility. I do not have a part in decision making concerning LAZER.
So if you have questions... Please direct them to Russ and Lesie.
Have fun and drive smooth!!!
Dan

·
Registered
264 Posts
kenb said:
Buggy
I'll run 4x buggy! it takes 3 or did, to make a class for regular weeks, have to be something like 5 per points race for each race for the series, Dan? leslie? russ????
Ken
It still takes 3 to make a class for regular Sunday's and we like to accomodate everyone & have had buggies race with trucks on occasion.

This year: For Point Series trophies there has to be 8 vehicles in a class.

Looks like the first layout is going to be a fast one ....

We also want racers to have more than one frequency, so if you don't have (doesn't apply to you Ken ) more than one crystal, time to go buy one!

So far, Sunday is looking like partly sunny and cool.....Rich, wear some long johns! Ken, bring your heater! Brrr... See eveyone on Sunday....
-Leslie

·
Registered
264 Posts
Its raining now and since there doesn't look like any sun coming out today the track won't have the opportunity to dry out, so we will be closed. We hope next Sunday will be a better...sorry, thats Michigan for ya'!

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sunday!!!
Be there!!!
Hope the same enthusiasm that mother nature ruined last week will be there this week. And there will be a good turn out.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Since we were rained out last week, we are hoping that this Sunday will be opening day! Provided the rain holds off we will kick off the 2004 season with a full day of racing, come out and join us.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Well, I can't make it due to Mom's Day Festivities, but I hope the folks that make it to the track bring Leslie something nice!

-Rich

·
Registered
503 Posts
Rich-You should do what Chuck does. Bring your mom to the track...Mines out of town so I'm safe and will be there flying the new HPI flag!

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Trackmaster!!!! How are you???
Hope to see you out at LAZER this summer!!

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Wow!! Long time no see! I was actually going to drop by your office last week to see what you are up to! :) Are you getting back into racing?

btw: I am surprised you remembered your password on here. LOL!

-Rich

Trackmaster said:
Who is Rich Chang ???

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello Dan...Rich its funny I was just guessing at my password and BINGO ! I keep looking at this pile of old stuff it still is sitting right where I left it...

1 - 20 of 90 Posts