Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just want to say thanks to Brooks for the Awesome BRD Horsepower. Brooks took my EA Stock Motors and worked them over and they flew to a new track record in stock. BRD holds 3 track records at Chatham in Spec, Stock, and 19 Zero. Brooks can get some KILLER power out of a motor and it's 100% legal as everybody found out Saturday night!

If you guys want some fast Spec, Stock, or 19 Zero motors drop Brooks and e-mail. He can do rebuilds or a new motor.

Thanks Brooks!

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Brooks,
Great job on the spec win !!
Also congrats on building the track record motor in stock!!

I know you do your homework on the motors, glad to see it's paying off.

Later
Eric H.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Oh drats! Am I going to have to pay now? LOL Great job, Brooks! Do you build and ship motors? If so, what's the price for a Spec motor?

Lisa

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I will answer any questions for free! LOL
If you have the motor that you want me to build I will build it for 10 plus shipping!
If I have to get the motor I will do it for the cost of the motor plus 10! I will find out today what my cost for a spec motor is!

thank you
brooks
BRD Motors

·
Registered
327 Posts
Doggone, that's cheap! I mean.....ummm....I LOVE the price! LOL I'm guessing that you'll put some sort of dyno information with the motor (if you use one) so which dyno do you use?

Lisa (I bet if I ask too many questions, he'll start charging! LOL Can I email someone else some questions to ask?)

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Thanks Johnny!

Lisa, I am working on getting my printer hooked up to my Fantom Dyno! I hope to have it done by the end of the week! If nothing else I will type up what the motor pulled that way you have an idea of what it is doing!

Brooks

·
Registered
327 Posts
And I can get one when? LOL By race time Saturday, huh? One way or another, we've got to catch Lee Ricker and I ain't above paying for it! ROFL

J

·
0 Posts
BRDRACING said:
A new built spec motor is going to be $29.50 plus shipping That is race ready!

Brooks
BRD Motors
Will you take PayPal? Are the magnets zapped? How much extra for additional pair of brushes & springs ?

On another note...will you be at BMS for the 4th of July races? You might want to bring extra motors for the racers who will want to get hold of them.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Sorry No I don't think I will be going to that race but I am sure that I will have a few guys there running my motors! I will even try to send some extra motors with them just incase some one wants one!

Yes I can take paypal!
Shipping is 3.85 for the first motor and an extra dollar for ever extra motor! so if you get 3 motors it will be $5.85 priority mail!

For an extra set of brushes and spings it will be $3.00
Sometimes I do zap the magnets just depends on the motor and how strong the magnets are! All the magnets will be checked to make sure that they are strong!

Thank you
Brooks

·
Registered
327 Posts
Brooks, I hope you will be able to come on over to BMS for the July 4th weekend. It might pay you more than your day job! LOL

I haven't had the opportunity to witness BRD Horsepower in action, but from reading all the threads, it's obvious that the name speaks for itself! But I can tell you that I started emailing questions to Brooks last week to perk up my motor building skills and my typically 56 watt motor made it's was up to a very strong 60.91 watt motor with just a few simple tips.

Thanks for the help, Brooks!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Brooks might be able to build some power...but if the car isnt good motor aint nothing!!

You better be there brooks...u might get a lil taste of some "RUNT HP"...LOL!!!

Brandon_25
Team HD
SMC
Bandit
Bulit
Finishline
Kimbrough

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I hear you runt! I would say come down and I will give you a taste of some real power but I forgot that you already tested it in the turn 3 wall! LOL Just joking! I think JB and Dwight tore down 7 of my motors and 2 got un-wound!

Brandon is right motor will only do so much for you! if your car is not working right the extra motor will not do you any good!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Lisa I might just ride up there and help some of the guys out! That I know are running my motors! I don't think will be able to race Friday, Saturday and Sunday but I am going to try!

Brooks

·
Registered
291 Posts
LOL brooks i didnt hit wall jus spun out.....I dont no if u wanna come up or not cause paybacks really hurt at bms :dude: ...lol

Brandon_25
Team HD
SMC
Bandit Bodies
Bulit motorsports
Finishline
Kimbrough

1 - 20 of 91 Posts