Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 834 Posts

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
this bandit buddy is going to minnreg r/c for the second leg of the focar oval series! race report to follow..first outing with the bandit skinz...

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'm lookin to reset the Track Record at Chatham with a Bandit body again.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yate just called trying to find a Motel room in Southern Pines seems a bunch of "OLD people "...(motels terms).. are in town for golf and no room at the Inn...lol.

See you all tomorrow....

Billy @ Bandit

·
Premium Member
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Bandit Monte Carlo's reset 2 track records at Chatham R/C Speedway last night. Bandit also took the TQ and Win in every class (Spec, Stock, 19 zero, and 19 Open) Mike Wilson and Jamie Raymer reset the track records in 19 zero and stock by a lap each.

These bodies rock........................

Keep up the good work and the "thinner" sides have been fixed. Bandit has done an awesome job to correct these problem and the bodies look great!

BREAKING NEWS:
Bandit's very own Billy Weeks won Open 19 turn last night as well. Billy was "sleeping" all day long until the main. lol

Congrats to all of the winners and to Mike and Jamie for their new records.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Awesome bodies. Handle great and are fast. Charlie hooked me up with a little problem i had no questions. Now thats customer service, to be able to talk directly to the man to resolve something. Thanks guys. Look forward to future offerings as well.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Got to give a big thanks to Helms for the charger info and Murdock R/C for shipping it. Yokomo Chargers all the way....lol

Also big thanks to Bruce @ RC4Less for the batteries. Kenny Collins and KC Racing for a great motor..... and i mean that one motor ran all the quailifiers and the main, oh yeah and practice too.....lol

Thanks to Charlie @ Bandit for his suport and help. THanks to PRS for the gears.... and the awesome BSR tires... they never even flinched when i left the ball park in the 3rd quailifier.

Actualy guys i quailified 7th (3rd & 4th heats were not kind to me...lol) and took off the line into 4th by turn 2. and thats were i figured i would end up. Car was that good but no where as fast as Helms and Ray-Ray. But it was fun to be there and had a blast.

Billy @ Bandit

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Just got the finial confermation that.... Alll TQ and race winners were running Bandit Bodies at the North Carolina Arcor State Championships.

Thanks go out to the drivers and good luck at your next race....

Billy @ Bandit

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Got to give a big thanks to Billy, and Charley at Bandit for the great bodies that real stick my spec car to the track this weekend!

Concrates goes out to Billy for his win too! Good Job Billy!

Thanks for great bodies
Brooks

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Wit it coming close to leaving time for Vegas i figured we would wish our team members that are going.......

So good luck to Eric Anderson, Armon Beckom, Joe Malin and Kenny Collins... there are probably a few more going but we were unaware of... so good luck to you all as well....

Billy @ Bandit

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
go armon go joe mama! bring back some hardware for us to look at!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
NO Problem Eric GOOD Luck!!! ment to talk to you today but ispent all day insouthern pines with my grand mother at the doctors. Like i said one was good the other ok...lol. the Flames should have been faded and several other items but time determined what i did. Good luck and make sure Armon and Joe Mama get a sheet or two of the decals.....

Good luck once again.

Billy @ Bandit

·
Registered
385 Posts
Had the 1st outing with a NEW Bandit Monte Carlo, and the body fit the car great, and handled great, not to mention the WIN!!! class= 4-cell SPEC Carolina speedway Easley, SC THANX Bandit Bodies!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
You got it!!! And i liked the way the front fenders had some kick out in them, any idea on when Bandit bodies will be comin with headlight and grill decals?

1 - 20 of 834 Posts