Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Most Interesting Member
6,318 Posts
I had a Dream

Well, let me tell you a story then.
I had a dream last night that me and some friends needed to relay my track for some reason. The track was pretty much the same except the materials acted different. The wood underneath was falling apart and we moved the track to a new table we had built. We were reusing all the old materials, like scenery. For some reason, there was a cloth on top of my layout, like an indoor outdoor carpet for the grass. (i think this came from reading that thread on indoor outdoor carpet) My help had moved it and we were trying to lay it under the other track. We had decided to recut it because it wasn't fitting for some reason. Halfway through the cutting, I figured out that it was upside down, because there were some border material still stuck to it underneath. I started having them pull it up as the real horror of the dream started to come into realization. I can't find the modeling clay! They had thrown away all the modeling clay!!!!!! Before I had time to react, I woke up.
:wave:

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,709 Posts
I have those frustrating slot car / hobby dreams too where you are doing something and nothing is going right. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
my slot car dreams are usually good .... but they're all the same. I wonder into some hobby shop and find cars from manufacturers I've never seen before. Ah, if that dream could come true.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts