Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3354 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in off road racing in Fruitport, 3 miles east of the lakes mall?

I purchased Chad's AMB RC from him this last fall. I was woundring if some of the guys that were going to his track would like to check out mine. A couple of guys came out and like it very much.

I will post a race dates in the next couple weeks.

You can email me at; [email protected] or call, 750-1181 cell.

Thanks,
Duke.

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Fred,
Sorry I didn't get back with you sooner!
YES, on the real nice clay oval. I have a thread here on the oval, check it out, it's under the Dirt Oval section. It is nothing but fun to run on.

Give me a call if you have any questions, 750-1181 cell.

Thanks,
Duke.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Duke Bradshaw said:
Anyone interested in off road racing in Fruitport, 3 miles east of the lakes mall?

I purchased Chad's AMB RC from him this last fall. I was woundring if some of the guys that were going to his track would like to check out mine. A couple of guys came out and like it very much.

I will post a race dates in the next couple weeks.

You can email me at; [email protected] or call, 750-1181 cell.

Thanks,
Duke.
yes very much. build it and they will come

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We will have at least 5 trophy and 4 cash pay out races this year. The plan is to have 3 races a month. If its not a pay out or trophy race we will have ribbons at the very least. That includes the oval track as well.

I will be posting dates very soon.

Thanks, Duke. Also, If you would like to call me, phone 750-1181 after 5pm.

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The nitro truck class is the largest class we have on the off road at this time, at the trophy race we had 17, sweet eah! The 1/8 buggy class is comming on strong.
We will have an even better season this year, Chad's amb set-up this year!!

Duke.

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are ya talkin MBX-5's are ya????? You will have your hands full with the crew that will be racing this year. We are talkin the best money can buy and then some,in 1/10 nitro trucks and 1/8 buggy's and truggy's. We will have guys running Losi 8, RC 8, Jammin's, MBX-5, Hyper 8 with Collari and VZB's just to mention a few. The guys that are commin out this year say they are out for blood! (Randy's blood) Not only Randy's. Anyone who wants to race and have a GREAT time on a NICE track needs to come out to Proscale R/C Raceplex. I believe the 1/10 nitro trucks will be the largest class again this year. I will even be running in the class this year! Catch me if you can, new GT-2 this year, It's sweet!

Duke.

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Leonard, the main thing is tires, then tires and then tires. Step pins are a must! Bowties work good too, but run a little looser, it will help you turn if you are pushing some. I am not sure on the springs for the Jato. GT's will work well with greens or reds in the back, silver or blue in the front, oil 30 to 40 wt, that will get you real close with an associated truck. Sorry if this does not help you. Anyone else with some help/ opinion for the Jato?

Duke. (I have a new Factory Team GT'2 for sale, built!)

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We will see about that Erb! WE are all shootin for you! You are the mark, the standard, the rock on which all things rest!!!!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Duke Bradshaw said:
Are ya talkin MBX-5's are ya????? You will have your hands full with the crew that will be racing this year. We are talkin the best money can buy and then some,in 1/10 nitro trucks and 1/8 buggy's and truggy's. We will have guys running Losi 8, RC 8, Jammin's, MBX-5, Hyper 8 with Collari and VZB's just to mention a few. The guys that are commin out this year say they are out for blood! (Randy's blood) Not only Randy's. Anyone who wants to race and have a GREAT time on a NICE track needs to come out to Proscale R/C Raceplex. I believe the 1/10 nitro trucks will be the largest class again this year. I will even be running in the class this year! Catch me if you can, new GT-2 this year, It's sweet!

Duke.
The best money can buy doesnt do a whole lot for you if you cant drive it!!!! :thumbsup:
randy, call me, got some questions for you about the NTC3 late model
231-855-2733 Shawn
P.S. I'm making rc goodies again, so if you need anything made lemme know

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
With a track this close to me how can I resist. I will be coming out of retirement this year with an RB powered Losi 8. I have never been an oval guy but I think I can find my way around an off road track for a lap or 2. ;)

Ken Kennedy

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ken,
Sounds like a first class ride all the way! Maybe the 1/8 buggie class will be bigger than the 1/10 trucks after all!!

Welcome aboard!

Duke.

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
As for you Mr. Shawn,

Bring it on!!! I take it you are getting your NTC3 ready for the oval I hope. Randy thought you had one. Will you be running the oval with it perhaps? We will be ready for ya! Looks like last count on the Late Model class is around 17, sweet eah!

Wait a minute.....This is a off road forum...No more on the oval, I have a thread on the Dirt Oval Forum for this!!! oops! Sorry guys!

Duke.

1 - 20 of 3354 Posts