Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well not the turnout i was lookin for but got to meet new faces up on the hill today. found out about a couple changes im gonna make, and they will b done this week. ill keep everybody posted. thanks to the new faces that came out to play and hope to c ya back up here.

·
Registered
530 Posts
So who's running the offroad track. I know Bill gave it up cause was too much for him to take care of? Haven't raced offroad up there since 2007

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my name is andy, im the one that put in all the work to make this happen along with some of bills input. race days are going to b every other sunday starting at noon sharp. i will have a class list on the last practice day to let every one know what we are going to run

·
Registered
530 Posts
my name is andy, im the one that put in all the work to make this happen along with some of bills input. race days are going to b every other sunday starting at noon sharp. i will have a class list on the last practice day to let every one know what we are going to run
thats cool. hope to be racing there again soon:thumbsup:
a little suggestion.. check dirtrunners web site for their race dates
if you could run while they have an off week you might get their racers to
come to you as well

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Can you post some pics of the track .
thats cool. hope to be racing there again soon:thumbsup:
a little suggestion.. check dirtrunners web site for their race dates
if you could run while they have an off week you might get their racers to
come to you as well
I race every race at DR and have raced the offroad at Marshall's in the past . It is an 1 1/2 hour ride easy for me . Maybe a couple pics of the track would help wet the appetite of some of us to take the ride up there on our off days .

·
Registered
530 Posts
I race every race at DR and have raced the offroad at Marshall's in the past . It is an 1 1/2 hour ride easy for me . Maybe a couple pics of the track would help wet the appetite of some of us to take the ride up there on our off days .
Me too. 1 1/2 hours to DR. But also 1 1/2 hours to beachlake
I'm right in the middle. lOl!

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Is it a 1/10th scale friendly track? Loose? Hard pack, blue grooved? Any info would be great. And PICS would be even better! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im going to run every other sunday, alternating with station 2 raceway. the track is very 10th scale friendly and that will probly end up being the bulk of the classes. it is big enough for 1/8th scale buggies. truggies it might b alittle tight but if guys bring them we will run them. as far as the surface, it is a true off road. there is not one ounce of clay and never will b clay put on the track. it is loose dirt but when wet there is ton of grip. i know i said i would put up some pics just havnt had time. i will post some eather today or tommarow

·
Registered
117 Posts
heres some pics when he frist built the track nice driver stand also

1 - 20 of 120 Posts