Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4573 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Indy Slots off road programs run on Wed. at 7pm and Sat. at 1pm and again at 7pm. Sat afternoon and Wed nights we average around 30 to 40 entrys, Sat night we get 50 to 60 entrys. Classes are Stock Slash, Pro Short Course, Expert 4x4 Short Course, 1/10th 2WD Buggy, 1/10th 2WD Stadium Truck. During the winter we run inside on the carpet track with jumps, and in the summer outside in the dirt. Electric RC cars only. We have enough drivers for a novice class almost every night so drivers of all skill levels are welcome. Hope to see you there....

We are now also racing oval with jumps Monday nights 7pm....

Store hours. Mon - Fri 5pm -10pm Sat 10am - 10pm Sun 10am - 4pm

Indy Slots - 317-787-7568

View attachment RULES.txt

Racing schedule...

Mon. 7pm off road oval with jumps
Tues. 5pm - 10pm off road practice on carpet with jumps
Wed. 7pm off road racing on carpet with jumps
Thur. 5pm - 10pm on road practice ( NO OFF ROAD VEHICLES )
Fri. 7pm on road road racing ( NO OFF ROAD VEHICLES )
Sat. 1pm off road dirt track racing ( weather permitting )
Sat 7pm off road racing on carpet with jumps
Sun. 1pm oval racing ( NO OFF ROAD VEHICLES )

Off road guys keep in mind there is open practice between the hours of 5-9 every night durring the week on the dirt track... ( Weather permitting )

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Once again we had a great turn out of drivers at Indy Slots for the Wed. program. We had 34 entrys, Doug ran a tight program and had us out of there by 11pm. Thanks again to everybody that showed up, here are the final results....

C Final Slash

Kevin Pringle 28 laps
Craig Stickford -5
Joe Winterroad -7
Brandon Hoover -8
Joe Lafave DNF
Joe Sullivan DNF
Jeff Robison DNF

B Final Slash

Mark Wilson 29 laps
Gary Ladd -1
Tom Suttles -2
Bill Butcher -6
Josh Shearer -11
Kevin Pringle -15
George Carter DNF
Brinks DNF

A Final Slash

Chad Gillum 30 laps
Mark Wilson -1
Ryan Scott -1
Nick Cambell-2
Andre Jones -2
Paul Fruits -2
Miles Jones -11
Brad Vandersol DNF

A Final SCT

Andre Hansbrough 32 laps
Josh Shearer -2
Nick Cambell -17
Brandon Hoover -18
Brad Vannosdol DNF

1/18 Stadium Trucks

Chad Gillum 31 laps
Randy Wells -5
Andre Hansbrough DNF
Justin Winterroad DNF

One more thing. Just wanted to say good job to Brad Vandersol, He didnt get to race in the finals but was TQ in the SCT class, and second fastest in the Slash class. Looks like we have another strong driver to add to the stable at Slots....

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See You Saturday at 1pm and at 7pm...... Oh yeah doug says he will have the game on GO COLTS!!!!!!!!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea it was a fast layout, and kinda technical too not many places to pass. But they did have a jump at the end of the straight that needs to be moved. Anyway wont be there Sat night have to go to a holiday party for work but wil try to mak the 1pm race....

PS try to save the results for me, even the heats I need them for the drivers rankings. Thanks....

·
Registered
560 Posts
we will run the Slashes completely stock and with any lipo or NiMh you can change wire connections and direct solder to the motor if you like other than that pretty simple.

anything brushless or modified to the slash will be put into the SC10 Losi or Blitz classses.

It is a pretty laid back place just for having fun smaller track for short course truck but thats what makes it fun. Lots of lead changes possible!

Not near as big your track thought but come on over and check it out.

we usually average 6-8 heats of racing ( 2 heats and a main)

I think that cover some of the question if not I try to answer as much as I can.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Looking forward to Saturday! I think my wife might come to the night race and take some more pics. Tom Suter and I were talking today about how it might be nice to get everyone that enters to stand on one side of the track for a big group pic (if we have a big crowd) holding our cars. We thought it might be cool for this thread and Doug's website.

·
Registered
560 Posts
what classes and times do you run on sat and where are you located. ill be in town this weekend and would like to ck it out. thanks
Saturday Racing starts at 1pm and 7pm. Please call in your entry if running late.
Wednesday racing starts at 7pm

SLASH / SCT INDOOR CARPET OFF ROAD RACING!!

Indy Slots Inc
317-787-7568
5135 S Emerson Ave,
Indianapolis, IN 46237
(http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address...&zipcode=46237)

ALSO SEE: Post #11 for class info

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
what classes and times do you run on sat and where are you located. ill be in town this weekend and would like to ck it out. thanks
OMG!!!!

R U sure U want to come down and run with these guys??? They will eat you up!! LMAO!!!!!

well bring it down and let me know when you come to town!! haven't seen ya in awhile so it would be great to catch up with ya!!! I used to do the stadium thing years ago at Hobby Masters in Castleton and at Raceworld in Pendleton but I enjoy going roundin round just like watchin Nascar turning left and drinkin....ah...ah.. Dr. Pepper!!! LOL

Let me know there Mr. Myers!!

P.S... by the way while your at it.. get that Lanny Sledge out of retirement!!! LMAO!!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So go out and buy one LOL.... Best time ive ever had at Slots!!!!! Guess im watchin the Colts game there tonight.... See ya at 7pm....

·
Registered
549 Posts
We had a really great turnout for a playoff game day! I don't know the total # of entries but I believe we ran7or 8 different heats.

I will have new pics on soon, my wife took 971 this evening so I need to weed through them.

1 - 20 of 4573 Posts