Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im kinda nw at the whole eltric thing im use to gas i was worndering if anyone can tell what is a good motor to run in a rc10t4 the ecs can hole a 14t motor i want it to go fast. but can anyone tell me what motor can make it pull a wheelie thanks oh yeah kinda on a budget :confused: :dude:

·
Registered
7 Posts
First off there is a couple questions A. what is your budget B. what kind of batteries are using. The best bang for your buck would be a brushless system but without the right batteries. You will never see its full potential of this system

·
HobbyTalk Pro
2,787 Posts
rc10gt mober said:
im kinda nw at the whole eltric thing im use to gas i was worndering if anyone can tell what is a good motor to run in a rc10t4 the ecs can hole a 14t motor i want it to go fast. but can anyone tell me what motor can make it pull a wheelie thanks oh yeah kinda on a budget :confused: :dude:
We can set you up with exactly what you are looking for, and kep it well within your budget.
Call me at the shop M-F, 9-5 EST and I can discuss the details with you.

Regards,
Todd Putnam
Putnam Propulsion
www.putnampropulsion.com
518-452-0422

·
HobbyTalk Pro
2,787 Posts
We also have many used team motors and armatures that have tons of life left in them-but since they are used, we can't sell them as new...so we sell them at greatly reduced prices...:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts