Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found these today, all very cool indeed! The detailing is supurb; the Rock shocker has the correct detail behind the missing front fenders; the Sahara survivor is complete with bullet hole tampos and a shot out front headlight.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been snapping them up when I find them, only one or two per case. I don't understand why they don't make more of the ones that fly of the pegs???
Like the roll back, tons of cement trucks and garbage haulers but one or two stinking rollbacks per case!!! Makes a guy wanna spit!! :lol:

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
I've been snapping them up when I find them, only one or two per case. I don't understand why they don't make more of the ones that fly of the pegs???
Like the roll back, tons of cement trucks and garbage haulers but one or two stinking rollbacks per case!!! Makes a guy wanna spit!! :lol:
Yesterday at TRU the pegs were full of roll-offs...

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Matchbox does make a lot of nice looking castings. I didn't use to even look at them but have really got into the trucks lately.

A friend of mine from out of town was talking yesterday about trying to buy a Unimog truck. He was surprised to hear I knew what it was and thrilled I had one he could have. I painted in all the lights and mirrors for him and everything. :p

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Matchbox does make a lot of nice looking castings. I didn't use to even look at them but have really got into the trucks lately.

A friend of mine from out of town was talking yesterday about trying to buy a Unimog truck. He was surprised to hear I knew what it was and thrilled I had one he could have. I painted in all the lights and mirrors for him and everything. :p
I ran across the MBX trucks about a year and a half ago and then began looking at their cars and found that their attention to detail had greatly improved and a lot of their castings were more proportionate than HW.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts