Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys John seems to have the track layout and everything getting set up so we can run some off-road electric and nitro this summer. He is gonna begin building begining of April and gonna start to race at the end of April, so start getting them ready boys. As I get more news from John i will post it up, also anyone who wants to help with track construction is more than walcome to help.

Hope to see yall' soon :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
336 Posts
David,
I'd like to come out and help but I'll have my daughter the week of spring break so my help isn't available.I can't wait to get on that track.It's gonna be alot of fun.
I had a good time racing with you,Jason,Eric and Larry.I think I'll continue to race the 10th and the 18th scale.Don't forget that I want the $15.00 when you're able to pay me for the tires.It was just a reminder.I'll be out at John's on Sunday.Talk to you later.
Kirt

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hey guys,
It was a good weekend even though I blew up 2 motors.A Monster stock and the 12 turn 550.I now have the MVP or mip stock motor and everything's just fine.I ran it most of the day in my driveway and never got over 160 degrees.
To all the 10th scale drivers I raced with,it was fun.I like driving my "TANK" and trying to hold you off.You know the saying______"Wider is Better"!
I'll be there this wednesday and Saturday but probably not at all next week as I have my daughter on spring break.Chat with you all later.
Kirt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts