Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I like the wind-up Rolls Jim! :thumbsup:

I have have the Buick made by the same company. I know where the man (key) is, but the car is in a box SOMEWHERE! :rolleyes:

I forgot the company that made the car. I know that the company starts with the letter P and is a long name. Made in Germany, I believe in the occupied British zone.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PRAMETA Kolner Automodelle. I have had this model since I was a kid. I got it for Christmas in about 1954. It is a work of mechanical art and still runs flawlessly.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Galaxieman said:
PRAMETA Kolner Automodelle. I have had this model since I was a kid. I got it for Christmas in about 1954. It is a work of mechanical art and still runs flawlessly.
I agree with the model car being a mechanical work of art Jim.

You need a separate thread for this beautiful model to show the chassis with the lever to determine what pattern you want the car to go (figure 8, circle, 2 different circles, plus reverse). If I had mine available to post, I would.

·
Registered
343 Posts
It is not a Rolls; it is a Mercedes 300d. Prameta also had a Buick fastback, an Opel Kapitan and a stunning Jaguar XK-120. You are lucky to have one and you are to be commended for preserving it so very well.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ranchero said:
It is not a Rolls; it is a Mercedes 300d. Prameta also had a Buick fastback, an Opel Kapitan and a stunning Jaguar XK-120. You are lucky to have one and you are to be commended for preserving it so very well.

Whew scared me for a second. :confused: I thought I called it a Rolls. :freak: If you look at my other thread you will see it ID'd as a MB. Stutz had a brain fart and called it the Rolls. :tongue:

·
Registered
12 Posts
speaking of pulling back,

i'm looking for some Speed Burners (mego) from back in the day. Anyone having any to post pics of would be appreciated

1 - 7 of 7 Posts