Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Yes, but I don't think TRU ended up taking the whole release as I know we could order them for a while and they were also at the LC sale at Fest time

·
Registered
929 Posts
Most of the WMs around here got a case of those. Didn't see any whites and didnt buy any because they were severely overpriced. When they did finally price them right, most sold. Still a GT or two around, but that's all.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
That Shelby was filling the pegs from that release. The rest went pretty quick. I wonder if they are going to come out with more of R1 (Buick, SuperBee, etc)

·
Registered
225 Posts
I just picked up the GT and the olds at WM for $4.90 something. I just bought the head to head for the black GT and then came across the gold series. They're a little different, maybe I'll keep both

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
most WM`s got these the night before christmas.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
in2deep said:
they were here too, I passed up the Charger.
the charger and ford gt`s actually still hanging at TRU from the 1st time they hit.They even raised the price a few months ago on them. :freak:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Thats the same set the WM's by my house got earlier this year Wyatt. I am wondering if these odd WM finds are due to JL or something else WM related. The WM's by house have received complete sets of Jada that were originally released in 2005.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
glhshelby said:
the charger and ford gt`s actually still hanging at TRU from the 1st time they hit.They even raised the price a few months ago on them. :freak:
Yeah, For some reason ive never liked the wheels on the GT. I dont know why the Charger isnt hot though, must be that particular body style or the blue line tires I saw on it.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
I think even when TRU had these Gold Series cars originally they did not seem to sell really quickly around here.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
The Gold Series mostly flew out of stores around here when TRU had them ...

I only saw some of release 3 at WalMart around here .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts