Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Well, I had to ask the ambassador because I wasn't sure from the pictures, and it'll be interesting to see the reactions on the fact that these premium cars won't have metal bases. My hope is that the shops here won't charge the usual premium which is roughly 7.40 US dollars for Lesney Edition, Hot Ones or Boulevard. But I have no control over that. I understand that extra tampos and special packaging make this a premium line and there will be a higher price, but I hope it will be somewhere in the mid range. I don't want to start a discussion about a perceived rip off, don't get me wrong. I just think this is important for some collectors.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Thanks for the report, it was a great read! I agree with Kiwi, if these are at a $4.00 (US Dollars) price range, then I won't bother except for a couple that I really like. If they keep the price $2.50 - $3.00 then I will consider the whole set but we shall see.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Even if they were only $2 each, I would pass on most. You can polish a turd all you want and in the end, it is still a turd.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts