Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time again to give away some cars ! ! !

Is October the anniversary of your registration as a member of the HobbyTalk Community?

If so, send your mailing address to [email protected] so I may send you a gift as appreciation for your support of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Bulletin Board.

Please include your BB ID in the subject of the email.

I generally ship cars within 10 days of receiving your mailing address. I also send an email confirming the date of shipment. If you don't receive an email from me within 10 days, please let me know.

HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Appreciation Gift Program Details:

All active members of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Bulletin Board will receive an Appreciation Gift from the boards Sponsor each year on the anniversary of their registration.

The Appreciation Gift for years one through four will be a HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z shipped to your address at No Charge. For members who prefer Slot Cars, you may request 2 T-Jet's in lieu of the 350Z diecast car.

The Appreciation Gift for members who remain active for Five years will be a randomly selected White Lightning diecast car (Example: A member who registered in May of 1999 would be eligible for a White Lightning in May 2004).

This same rotation will follow years Six through Ten.

As Always, your support of the HobbyTalk Bulletin Board is Greatly Appreciated.

Here are pictures of the HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z. The cars shipped are on blister cards and numbered XXXX of 1,000. All cars will be registered in an Exclusive Registry which will be available online soon.

·
Registered
477 Posts
:)

hi and wow - may i have one of these fine cars sir .

Really bobby, you are a class act and a stand up guy and thanks for all of your hard work to help myself and the folks here .

now i have to get you really into a old beat-up 1969 Camaro so you can go sideways and smell the Cam 2 - racing gas .. ahhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
wow! it's hard to belive 3 wonderfull years have gone by already! thanks bobby you are a class act!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Hey there Bobby,

Has it already been FIVE Years???? Woopie!!

Andre
PS Great work in the Fest and downhill races.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Bobby,

Thanks for everything, two years, where does the time go?

Jim

1 - 20 of 28 Posts