Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time again to give away some cars ! ! !

Is October the anniversary of your registration as a member of the HobbyTalk Community?

If so, send your mailing address to [email protected] and I'll send you a gift in appreciation for your support of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Bulletin Board.

Please include your BB ID in the subject of the email.

I generally ship cars within 10 days of receiving your mailing address. I also send an email confirming the date of shipment. If you don't receive an email from me within 10 days, please let me know.

HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Appreciation Gift Program Details:

All active members of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Bulletin Board will receive an Appreciation Gift from the boards Sponsor each year on the anniversary of their registration.

The Appreciation Gift is a HobbyTalk Exclusive Shelby Daytona Coupe, shipped to your address at No Charge. You will also receive a 2nd car, the HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z. (Two Cars Total)

Members who remain active for Five or more years will receive two HobbyTalk Exclusive Daytona's along with the HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z. (Three Cars Total)

As Always, your support of the HobbyTalk Bulletin Board is Greatly Appreciated.

Here are pictures of the HobbyTalk Exclusive Shelby Daytona Coupe. The cars have a serialized chassis and on a blister card numbered XXXX of 1,000. All cars will be registered in an Exclusive Registry which is now online at www.jlregistry.com.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Mail sent. WOW 5 years already this month.............:thumbsup: :hat: :wave:

Thank you for all you do Bobby!

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
sschevyman1 said:
that is awesome, My birthday is this month.............Love that cobra daytona. :thumbsup:

Well, Happy Birthday and you can send in for one of those Daytonas next August, when you have your one year anniversary here on HT!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
148 Posts
mine isnt 'till jan. but i e-mailed you anyway to be on the safe side. hope thats ok. thank you Bobby, you are on your own "diecast pedestal". :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Wow!! 5 years already, time really flies when you're trying to keep up with the board. :lol: Thanks for all you do for the board and you have mail :thumbsup:

cj

1 - 20 of 29 Posts