Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
I wouldn't mind one of those Shelbys but alas, no M2 in NZ.

PS: the wheels on that black pick up look a fraction too small. Is that intended?

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

PS: the wheels on that black pick up look a fraction too small. Is that intended?
I hadn't noticed before. I suspect it is an optical illusion in the photo but don't know that for sure. I will have to check it out when I get home.

The vette is made by Maisto and is in 1:18 scale. It is a special edition I found at Costco. Another picture of it.

I think it is a sister to this one:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I hadn't noticed before. I suspect it is an optical illusion in the photo but don't know that for sure. I will have to check it out when I get home.

The vette is from Maisto and is in 1:18 scale. It is a special edition I found at Costco. Another picture of it:

I think it is a sister to this one:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I WOULD thank the mailman for the great mail today, but the credit and thanks really belongs to Dave (Diablo Fire). Thanks man. The Seagrave model does justice to a great old fire truck and the the Airport Hazard Squad was a fantastic surprise. Love 'em both.! Thank you again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts