Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to do a poll, but there would be endless choices.

In no particular order:

1. The Event Horizion
2. The Valkyrie from Titan A.E.
3. The Nautalis (sp) from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
4. Galvatron's command ship from the Transformers Movie (don't laugh, it is a cool ship)

Dave

·
Never lost for words
2,123 Posts
alpha-8 said:
I was going to do a poll, but there would be endless choices.
In no particular order:

1. The Event Horizion
4. Galvatron's command ship from the Transformers Movie (don't laugh, it is a cool ship)
http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?WAVX-05

1 down, 3 to go, Dave.

My obscure choice is Anastasia - Dan Dare's personal ship from the 50's British Eagle comic strip - and I woudn't say no to the mothership from CE3K.

Jim

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
alpha-8 said:
1. The Event Horizion
I have to agree on three of those, as I've never seen Event Horizon. I agree with wanting a ship from Transformers. (Love that movie!) The Autobot ship they used to escape Autobot City in would be pretty cool, too. The only problem with Galvatron's ship would be the same with the old Enterprise kits- engine droop! :lol:

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Valley Forge from Silent Running
Ark II
Landmaster from Damnation Alley
Lightship Altares from Gerry Anderson The Day After Tomorrow
Super Train
LEXX
Landspeeder

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Prince of Styrene II said:
I have to agree on three of those, as I've never seen Event Horizon. I agree with wanting a ship from Transformers. (Love that movie!) The Autobot ship they used to escape Autobot City in would be pretty cool, too. The only problem with Galvatron's ship would be the same with the old Enterprise kits- engine droop! :lol:
I am thinking of scratch building it. I would have to make the pylons a little thicker, however, this project is just in the sketch phase. Painted red, and it would almost look like a Vulcan ship.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ahhh... Flesh Gordon. Get yourself a few easter eggs, a PVC electrical sweep. some fin stock and a supply of tubing and you're there! To quote the movie, "What an amazing resemblance!"
"Don't anybody move! I've got power pasties and I know how to use them!"
Andrew

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Hows this for obscure---- Barbarella's ship. (I really hate it myself but wanted an obscure one in there)

I would go for the
The Rebel Blockade Runner from ANH
How bout the ships from Battle Beyond the Stars
Or the Light Ship From Battlestar (you know the episode with the white uniforms and blasters, can't remember the name of it off hand)
Or how bout anothe obscure one, the motorcycles from Megaforce from 1982 (remember Lt. Ilia was in this movie with hair, anyone else remember that.)
How are those for obscure

Attachments

·
Oxidation Genius
31,343 Posts
The Booby ship from "Battle Beyond the Stars."

Both main ships from "Titan AE"

Tin Tin's moon rocket from the "Expedition Moon" cartoon

"Space Angel"'s Star Duster

·
Registered
594 Posts
I second the motion for the Messiah from Deep Impact, and put forth a motion for the Excalibur from "Call to Arms" and "Crusade."

Dan

1 - 20 of 106 Posts