Hobbyist Forums banner

Oberth refs

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Bronson BB 
That's very cool, Nova. Prob'ly the most accurate rendering of an Oberth I've seen.

Hey, is it just me, or did you miss a couple of white lights on the underside outer edge of the saucer? A little forward of 'middle' on each side.
I actually am asking, not pointing out a fault, because I'm soon to begin construction of a lighted Oberth, and wanna get all them little details right.
I offer this image as the source of my inquiry. I've admint this might be a lens flare or something, here.

Also, does anyone know of a place I can get acurizing parts for a Sci-fi spaceship miniatures Oberth? I'd prefer an actual part over the decal I've got of the black stripe on the trailing edge of the primary hull.

Attachments

Oberth lights

This is the pic I meant to have attached on my last post. And it's the only pic I've found with a light there. You can only see the light on the starboard lower saucer edge.

I've collected a small number of other images, too. Are there any sides you haven't seen? Mebbe I got somethin' you can use.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.