Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Oak Hill R/C Speedway
2007 Racing season

The tri-states premier outdoor R/C racing facility, located at 2213 Hare road in Waterford, Pa. With 4 tracks to test your R/C racing skills. We offer off-road electric, nitro and 2 oval tracks to choose from.

This year we are running all classes on Saturdays with the track opening at 10:00 am and racing starting at 12:00 pm sharp. Be ready for great day of racing. For the first time this year we will allow brushless and lipo-poly batteries in electric off road. Please feel free to visit our web site at www.oakhillrcspeedway.com for more information.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I was wondering that myself too. I will check and get a definite answer for you. I think it would be a great idea as a few tracks are going to open electric classes anyways. One battery that doesn't need all that extra maintenance.

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
layout change . keep us posted . us ashtabula guys are looking forward to coming out again this year . nitro and electricso i think you should get a little bit larger crowd this year Chuck

·
Registered
308 Posts
Well, yesterday we started getting everything ready for the 2007 season. The oval track is 99% done. We cleared the nitro track off and we are going to get ready for the new layout to be layed down. This year is going to be simular to last year but more electric friendly than last year but still nitro fast. We are hopeing to get the tracks ready to race within the next few weeks. This year we are moving with the times in the electric racing era. This year brushless and lipo batterys will be class legal in offroad and oval (except spec buggy). This year we will be running all classes on Saturdays and there will be only 2 heats and the mains. We are hopeing this will be the best raceing facility around that you will be able to attend this year and years to come.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
sounds good cant wait to get back there and tear up some dirt, I am sure that your numbers will be up cause kelly and i will not have the k and b running so you guys should get alot of our guys running at your place

·
Registered
308 Posts
Well, weather permiting we are hoping to be ready in a few weeks. The oval track is done and the off road is ready coming along good. There is going to be some fast racing this year with the new lay out.

·
Registered
938 Posts
The nitro track is almost done. Pretty much just the pipe needs laid down. I think they said the first day of racing won't be this weekend but the weekend after. Nitro and electric on the same day, racing starting at noon.

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
did they change both tracks or just the bigger one ? i may want to run you and paul in some 2 wheel buggy whenever i can make it out

·
Registered
938 Posts
Just the bigger is changed now. We will more than likely run on that for a few weeks till the small track gets changed.

I always look forward to running with Dan the Man. Just post when you plan on coming out.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts