Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else watched Platoon of the dead? does the long haired hippy Lt not look like Joe? Joe are you holding out on us? Btw please go back to metal working...

Dave

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
God thats a horrible horrible movie, the you tube clips are painful. You should be beat just for having me look at them.

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
God thats a horrible horrible movie, the you tube clips are painful. You should be beat just for having me look at them.
LOL. I already took my beating i watched the whole thing, not quite as bad as Zombie Strippers but in that region.. if you didn't see my pre-release review of zombie strippers for block buster I am the guy that said even 14 year old boys couldn't.. too it...

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
With reviews like that Platoon of the Dead is now on my must see list. As far as Zombie Strippers goes who would have thought zombification could do so much for motor skills. Another of my favorite zombie flicks is Die You Zombie Basturds! Gotta love a movie where the hero is a serial killing cannibal. You will never forget the hammer scene.

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
wanna see a few horrible "b" movies, try "Meet the Feebles" and "Bad Taste". the feebles is a "r" rated muppet type movie with some really goofy characters. Must see.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Dead Alive is Jackson's zombie flick. That one is classic. Meet the Feebles was pretty bizarre.

Speaking of zombies, who else saw Zombieland? Caught that with my latest special lady friend, it was good times. More laughs than zombie decapitations, so its more like Shaun of the Dead than a zombie slasher.

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Dead Alive is Jackson's zombie flick. That one is classic. Meet the Feebles was pretty bizarre.

Speaking of zombies, who else saw Zombieland? Caught that with my latest special lady friend, it was good times. More laughs than zombie decapitations, so its more like Shaun of the Dead than a zombie slasher.
Hoping to squeeze it in this week. Looks like it would be a good laugh opposed to just a blood and guts eat fest. :thumbsup: rr

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,709 Posts
Although I never played the video game, I found the Resident Evil series of zombie flicks to be pretty good entertainment. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Speaking of Zombieland, I saw those HW colorshifters, converted a few of those but had no interest whatsoever in the Escalade they had. But now Im thinking one in solid black, with a hand painted '3' on the side, a rigged up plow and some zombie gore on it and it might be pretty cool....

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Oh and I had to go to like 7 stores to finally find one of those color shifters Escalades. They were all over the place a few weeks ago when I couldnt have cared less, but I nabbed the last one Target had. And Jada or Maisto or someone has some roadwarrior type cars, I snagged a semi rig with a battle plow that'll be perfect for this. Tallahassee's Caddy will live as a slotcar yet!

·
Registered
792 Posts
I never played the computer games either. I had no idea these were zombie flicks until I watched the suprisingly good movies. Computer games usually make for fairly horrid and punishing movies. Wing Commander, Doom...

Wing Commander might have been saved had they had the sense to cast Mark Hamil and Ginger Lynn (yep, the pr0n star) from the 3rd Wing Commander game.

No one has mentioned Planet Horror/Grindhouse yet.

Zombie Strippers?? Sounds like most of the good strippers I've met at the lower end clubs around Detroit :)

Although I never played the video game, I found the Resident Evil series of zombie flicks to be pretty good entertainment. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Ok, Coach...though I have never seen the movie Platoon of the Dead, here is a pic shot by one of the photographers at our last runway show.

The designer took one look at me and said "Perfect, YOU will be Patient Zero.":lol:

The makeup artist did a great job, though the contacts were a real drag and it took 2 hrs to get the matted tangles out of my hair.
It sure was a heck of a lot of fun, hey!:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts