Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm gonna be in your neck of the woods tomorrow. Track team is at West Layeffette for a huge meet. Just wanted to say if your in the neighborhood stop by and root for the Lady Slicers Track team! (I got Mark to root for the Slicer Football team!)

I will convert you all to Slicer fans **Insert Manicial laughter here** :devil: :devil: :devil: Just watch the little swinging watch on the chain.....Your getting sleepy....Sleepy.... When I snap my fingers you will be a Slicer Fan....Now when I snap my fingers you will remember all that I have said....... (SNAP) :wave:

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
WHAT:eek: ...A TRACK GAME DURING A NOTRE DAME GAME.....Unholy footballs Batman....

I can guarentee a win for my beloved Notre Dame. I will Pray for a win for DA SLICERS...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Breaks out he little swirily rotery thing and spins it in front of everybody. OK lets try this again......Your feeling sleepy.....Sleeepy.....Sleeeeeeepy...OK now act like a chicken!.......

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
Breaks out he little swirily rotery thing and spins it in front of everybody. OK lets try this again......Your feeling sleepy.....Sleeepy.....Sleeeeeeepy...OK now act like a chicken!.......
CLUCK, CLUCK!

GOOOOOOOOO SLICERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry I didn't get back to the post we went from about 9 AM to 2:30 and got a great sunburn. My throwers didn't do to well but we did with the throwers relay. The team did OK.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts