Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
is anyone having trouble with yahoo mail? since yesterday morning, it started acting up by being very slow and eventually came to the point where i can log in fine but as soon as i go to look at an email, i can't view anything but the header,sender,time sent etc. the message portion is completely blank. i have multiple yahoo accounts and they are all like this. i did a system restore thinking my son might have clicked something he shouldn't have to change something in IE but it still did not correct the problem.
what really sucks is that i have to send a m/o out to a board member for cars i had bought but i don't have his board user name or his address. it is all in the email. :( i do remember his name so if anyone can help me with mark vallo's (?) contact info, could they please pm it to me?

i can't reply to any emails,forward anything, or move anything into different folders,etc. when i click on the links to do so, it just doesn't do anything. :confused:

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got it straightened out now. i deleted the temp. internet files again and i am now able to see everything again. :freak: :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts