Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this at the local farmes market on Friday. (Green Dragon for the locals)

I had to snap a pic!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
That truck would be great for tailgating. :thumbsup: But I would rather be a passenger then the driver. :) So my answer is no.

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How bout this? LOL
Apparently Madison did get something from he mom. She does not want to drive but she loved to be driven around.

·
Vacation Needed
7,577 Posts
CenterShock said:
How bout this? LOL
Apparently Madison did get something from he mom. She does not want to drive but she loved to be driven around.

That one yes..

The truck, no. :)

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
CenterShock said:

I had to snap a pic!

What you don't see is that the entire bed has been converted to a gas tank ! :lol: You know if you took that thing through the TOLL BOOTHS in Chicago, you would have to pay twice ! ! :D Would I drive it ... well on a LONG STRAIGHT ROAD ... NO !

Have a great week all !

Scott

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
CenterShock said:
How bout this? LOL

Driver ... "No pictures please, I don't have my chauefers license with me !" :lol: Seriously, very cute picture ! I love the custom "Madison" windshield sticker. Now all you need to do is doctor the photo to make it appear they are doing a smokey burnout ! ! ! :thumbsup:

Scott

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
My brother did some work on one of those, it was looonnnggg! Pulling it all the way to the front of the lift, he had about an inch to spare between the truck and the door.
Would I drive it? Heck yeah! If it's the same, the third seat converts to a bed - throw the family in, hook up the Scrambler and take off. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wow - I thought that new International was a bit on the excessive side - I guess I'd drive it, BUT wouldn't want to find a parking place it would fit into and DON'T want to FEED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scott Moen said:
I love the custom "Madison" windshield sticker. Now all you need to do is doctor the photo to make it appear they are doing a smokey burnout ! ! ! :thumbsup:

Scott
The font is even the Care Bear font. We have a sign maker leasing space at work. He cut 2 stickers for me.

The Stang actually does burnouts when set on high speed. Even better is stopping. The car is set so that when the accelerator is released, the brakes activate. If turning while stopping, it does a little drift slide.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
That truck looks bigger than my house!

I think I'd pass - unless I was going to a game & had 10 friends and a grill/keg!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
CenterShock said:

I had to snap a pic!

I see lots of trucks like that.
only most of them have a transfer case and
are quite high off the ground.
Around here, they are referred to as:

"Cowboy Cadillacs".

Are the ******* stacks in the bed optional?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
There are 2 like that around here.

One of them is a newer model with 3 doors on the side

the other is also a newer model, but with 3 doors.. PLUS and extended cab part with a long bed on it.

Really need to carry my camera around more often :p

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
CenterShock said:
The best reason to get a camera cell phone. Very conveinent feature. ;)

well, my cell phone can take pictures... but i dont have the special cords or anything to transfer them to a pc, nor do i have the service to email them or anything. plus they aren't the best pictures in the world

1 - 20 of 21 Posts