Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
M1Stang Enterprises
7 Marilyn Ave., Dept. KC
St. Augustine, FL 32080
(904) 501-6534
www.m1stang.com

Manufactures steel-bodied '65 Mustang adapted to Mazda Miata chassis. Kit installed $12,999

I kind of like it.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I'd drive an already made unit but wouldn't ruin a Miata for a make-believe Mustang. The Miata's fun factor outweighs the kit Mustangs cool factor in my book.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
weird, one of those things once you look at the picture, it shows it here also.

Anywho, would be nice to see it beside a real mustang to get a grasp of any size differences between the 2.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I would like to see one in person as well. The sheetmetal is all repro Mustang steel panels. The trunk lid is full size. It looks like the rear quarter has a few inches missing because the scoop is short. It looks like the door is shorter as well. You can compare with a picture of my 66 coupe.

Length - Miata 155 Mustang 181

Wheelbase - Miata 90 Mustang 108

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I've seen them in person, they show them at A.C. every year, and they just look weird. The windshield appears to be from the Miata, so it is too small and has too much rake. The rear deck looks too long - I guess so it can reach the smaller interior. The whole thing just looks out of proportion. I'm no snob - I'd bet a Miata would be a bunch of fun to drive - but I wouldn't want to be seen in that thing.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
I'd rather have a Monster Miata, you know, The one with the Mustang GT 5.0 stuffed in it.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
nah, like putting a stude front end on a 90s t-bird. :freak: weird and ugly

1 - 14 of 14 Posts