Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, the Tucker was so cool it was a no brainer. Now, what about some ofthese winnars! :freak:

Can you say "Loser"? I knew you could.

How many grills does one car need?

Lambo doors Mustang?

Fish tank dash, anyone?

Do even any of you VW lovers like this?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Except for the Mustang, I'd drive all of them a long way down a short pier. I have a few friends who work in bodyshops that could fix the Mustang's problem.

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
What do the Fish think of Sharp Corners? Quick Stops? Air Conditioning?
I would be more concerned with parking that car in a lot on a hot summer day. Now that would smell good after 4 hours :freak: .

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
i would drive the thunderbird ONLY because it is a 5.0L BUT it has that cobra emblem over the "V8" badge. THAT alone ruins the car... i have had 5 t-birds- 2 regular, 3 supercoupes and one was a 1990 anniversay edition with 5speed!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
The first one must belong to the local hot wheel scalper get him to the TRU first:lol: and my kids would love the fish tank one.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts

I would drive this car; with a "For Sale to Highest Bidder" sign in the window, to a Hot Wheels Convention, where I would tell everyone that it's a "rare variation" because of that #3 "Dale Earnhardt Tribute" sticker on the rear quarter (even though this is a Ford and he obviously drove a Chebby, they'd never think about that!) and let those fools outbid each other on it :lol: Might even make up a giant "First Edition" Blue Card and blister pack for it (with an "error" on it, of course ;) ) :wave:

BTW, somewhere, Dave Antonelli is lovin' this car! :p :tongue: :hat:

·
Registered
255 Posts
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
Where's the air bag in the fish mobile?? {oh it's a blow fish in the dash} And Yes PUPPY CAT that would smell. But would they be boiled or fried fish??? :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts