Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we're driving around today and needed to get a few things from the ol' Wal*Mart.
You know how it is, you go in for a few things and always wind up with more than you needed.
Well, we wound up with this little guy;

It was love at first sight, I picked him up and right away he started licking my face.
Then he peed on me!:lol:

Well I knew he'd fit right in, and at $0.00, the price was right on !:thumbsup:

He's a 7 week old red Dauchsund (sp?).

So here's the problem (with me there's always a problem), little guy doesn't have an official name yet.

The kids we got him from were calling him Peanut, nope, that's not happening.

Once again, my ongoing quest to name a dog Zachariah Ezekial was shot down flat, other name's have been suggested including;
Piddles (I kinda saw that one coming)
Dog
Hey You
Cat
Ozzy
Meatwad (I was happy about this one as he's my favorite of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force)
and a few others that I shouldn't print here.

I myself am currently liking Big Red and Billy Bob.

Any way who'd like to offer suggestions?

I'll consider all suggfestions, who knows, your's might be the one I choose.

Here's a pic of his big sister Daisy Mae;

She's no fan of having her picture taken, I'll tell ya what.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I think you should name the dog ..... wait for it ..... "Dammit" :p That way when you call the dog, you just say .... "Dammit get in here." Or when the dog misbehaves ... "Dammit stop that." LOL !

Have FUN :thumbsup:

Scott

P.S. - Cute puppy.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Right off the top o' my head, I would say Heinz, due to his resemblance to Heinz 57 steak sauce, or Little Red. He sure is cute. He wouldn't fit in at my house, as all 6 of my dogs are predominately black.:)

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have 5 dogs and 3 are named arfter american autos. I named one Ford Torino, (ino) for short and I also have a Mercury and a Dodge. I had one a few years ago just named Ford but he passed on.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Very handsome puppy. Call him Newman, in honor of great actor and auto enthusiast Paul. Or maybe Butch Cassidy.

Also really like Zeb's idea - Rocky!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I think you should name the dog ..... wait for it ..... "Dammit" :p That way when you call the dog, you just say .... "Dammit get in here." Or when the dog misbehaves ... "Dammit stop that." LOL !

Have FUN :thumbsup:

Scott

P.S. - Cute puppy.
I've always like that one. When my Uncle gets mad at his dogs all he has to say is dammit and they do what he wants :lol:

I do like Big Red too though. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts