Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I was bored for a second and took some pictures in my office(better known as area 61) located in the mancave. This is where I spend most of my relax time. The wife is glad the door stays closed:p
Lets see pics of your hang out:hat:

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Awesome Man Cave Bill!!

You got the clip on fan for air circulation. I see a bottle of Hootch on the top shelf.
Got the desk set up. Cases of JL everywhere. Display cases. A pinup girl. (gota have a pinup girl). TV and vinyl record collection. I even see a fire extinguisher. (That' a smart idea)
I didn't see a fridge anywhere. Looks like you are hooked up!:wave:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
I don't have a hangout any more. When I did, it was in my basement. That was my studio space, where I painted and played music. Can't get into that space anymore because there is to much essay chai tea in the way.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
My Cave is a multipurpose cave, a practice room, toy room and my office when I work at home. Even complete with a desk "Throne". The room drives my wife crazy, so much to see she says it is overwhelming to her. She is right, there is a lot of stuff in here.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Cave is a multipurpose cave, a practice room, toy room and my office when I work at home. Even complete with a desk "Throne". The room drives my wife crazy, so much to see she says it is overwhelming to her. She is right, there is a lot of stuff in here.
Geez Gerald, that cave of yours is huge compared to mine, My office measures 9 1/2 feet by 9 1/2 feet, and then subtract for shelves cabinet, and desk:freak:

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
My little corner of the house for now. Basement is in progress. Just did all the drops and lighting last week.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Hmm, where did I put that thing

The room is about 23X13, 1/4 of the basement, when you build the rooms yourself you can plan for yourself

·
Registered
896 Posts
I have a small home office. My next house w/ have a dedicated hobby room, preferably a basement. I mostly hang out in the living room w/ my laptop and 60 inch TV.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts