Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to take the trash out at work today and found a dead guy behind the dumpster. a homeless guy. Very strange feeling.......hope it never happens again!

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
daaaaaaaammmmm,,,,,,,sounds like the beginning of a TV show i once saw,,,,,,,

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It does a little bit, but I don't think it was foul play or anything. The cop that talked to me had a bottle of pills in his hand so I think he OD'd. This is a small town and people don't even think about there being homeless people. There was a lot of TV and paper people here so I'm hoping maybe the publicity of it will make people realize that they're out there in our town and people need to look out for them. It would be nice if something positive could come out of it.

Thanks for the concern though, I guess I'll find out how its affected me when I try and go to sleep.

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
That sucks, Pony. I hope you are ok. I would think such a discovery would be a TAD disconcerting. Everything happens for a reason, and maybe the publicity will raise people's conscienceness (sp) about a very real problem in every city.

Have a filling dinner, take about 1000mgs of asprin, and pray for the poor soul you found, and feel content that he is in a peaceful place. Then have really cool White Lightning dreams!!:)

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
At least reading about finding a DB is way more interesting than reading about finding a WL. :thumbsup: ;)

This too shall pass,Connie...

In perspective;
It's nothing that you haven't experienced at an Alice concert. :devil:

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I knew I could come here for comfort :)

Rob - funny you say that, I told someone today I can handle watching Alice kill and be killed all night long and love it but it sure is different when it's real!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Creepy Feeling Indeed

Hi Pony,

I came home from picking up my 1 year old and saw my next door neighbor's father sloped over in his lawn chair. He had diabetes and I guess from the looks of it by the way his truck was parked, he had died while cleaning it. I went over and checked for a pulse but it was too late. I called 911 and his daughter all while my son was crying his a** off. Very stressful and un-nerving. I recall only that night having a hard time with the situation. Hope it doesn't freak you out for too long.

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts