Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I wasn wondering what happened to him myself. I haven't seen much of Darkwiz either. I'm finishing up the next chapter of Diecast City (hopefully by next week) and they're both involved in the story. I hope Professor Lightning isn't secretly kidnapping board members...this could be serious!

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
I wanna know............... where are Mango and Goose Chicken? :confused:

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I was wondering what happened to RobDog myself... As well as tinywheels... *Fires up the old searchlight on the watch tower...*

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I miss RobDog, too!
I suspect that there may have been some issues some where, that we are not aware of; or inadvertly missed in a post or two.
I am sure that he will return.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
gotta love his pics. :)
At least Dennis came back. :D I'm still hoping Dude502 will show up one day.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
We all miss our misguided canine. I emailed him a while back and said he felt his humor was off base. I assured him this was not the case and he should return. He commented that he needed a break. I sure miss his endless supply of pictures that were appropriate and humorious. Come back dog and we'll scratch behind your ears! Remeber you were canine before the asinine!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
she had surgery in Mid January, I believe she's doing fine now, but then her computer crashed.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
I believe Rob has simply stepped back for awhile. I'm sure he'll be back and posting away when he feels ready. Sure would like to know if he is still hunting and finding some nice little goodies. Speaking of which, I have a box for him - just added something to it yesterday in fact. Suppose I could send it along soon - maybe that will bring him back! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.