Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This place feels alot different when you have the ability to add pic's . So I'm gonna try to catch up on some old topics I felt left out of before. This means if you don't like O/T material then you're gonna hate me.
1)Here are some Wacky Packages from my childhood. I still can't believe they survived but my diecast didn't. The cards are dated 79 and the sticker album 82.
2)Now everytime the Wacky Packages were brought up I would mention Wierd Wheels. I was alway's shocked that no one remembered these. I'm hoping these pic's will bring them back to your memories. I just wish I had all the ones I plastered over my school walls. These are dated 1980 so I ask you. "What else would a 5th grade KISS fan spent thier allowance on".

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I can remember walking to the country store back in the 70's, with some spending change.

I'd always come back with bubble gum cards,full of them crazy cars!

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
RobDog said:
I can remember walking to the country store back in the 70's, with some spending change.

I'd always come back with bubble gum cards,full of them crazy cars!
Same here Rob.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
stupidsquirrels said:
I dig that slab cab.
I thought you might John. :thumbsup: I don't now if you can make out the sign ontop. It say's "You kill 'em, We chill 'em! FAST SERVICE". That one would make a killer Wicked Wagon/13 Thirteen Customs hybrid!!!! If you see this Z, just think about it. :)
John, I also thought you would get a kick out of the PIP Boo-ICK. :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I used to buy those things in like the 70's. My brother and I stuck them al over the place...along with stickers out of Count Chocula and Frankenberry that would glow in the dark on the walls of our bedroom. Our mother must have loved that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts