Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Never was a hockey fan

Man... this is an old pic.
I did have front row center ice tickets to a "Stingers" game once, that was a long time ago too.

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Tell us about the piano...it's beauty-full!!!!
Piano? I want to know thw story behind the purple velvet pimp hat!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I own a purple pimp hat to...

Yep that's me Halloween standing guard on the porch....Scary ain't it....

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Yep that's me Halloween standing guard on the porch....Scary ain't it....
Not so scary!!! Not so cute either, but hey! Its purple and gold! Did you lose your big gold feather too!?! My grandkids broke the feather off of mine not long after I got it. When I bought that old Lincoln Town Car my little sister brought me a "pimp kit". I'm near Dayton Ohio but I have been a Viking fan my whole life. I dont know why, never been there, but from the days of Fran and Eller I have been there! The piano... I bought it used for my daughter. I cant play it. She sure can! I tried to teach myself. Cant teach an old dog new tricks. Now the guitars zeb! Love those! I have had a guitar my entire grown life... still havent found one that works? I could have if I kept up with it. I got lazy. I gave my friends son my "champ amp" and havent picked mine up since. I wish I had my old flat top Yamaha back.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
zeb... by the way, love the wood floor!

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
zeb... by the way, love the wood floor!
Thanks Bob. We like it too. When we pulled up the carpet and found that underneath it we were excited about it, but it was in pretty rough shape when we first saw it. There were some pretty big stains in the wood, but they all sanded out. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts