Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Thanks Rich- I've seen this before and wanted to save it.

Garfield's on my fork!

EDIT: Not the one I've seen. The one I saw previously was fully animated. Still good! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Parodies that almost dwarf weird al

The genious behind that song and many others,(including some of the funniest Christmas song parodies ever)is Bob Rivers.

He's a DJ at a Seattle radio station and has his own recording studio.
His sidekick,Spike does a lot of the vocals,he's amazing.

I listened to him for years, while living in Seattle.

He's now working at a classics station KZOK,and was formerly working at contemporary rock,KISW.

Here's a list of his many songs and lyrics.
There, you can find the link to hear them,you won't be dissapointed!

(ie:ACDC's, "TNT" is sung, "PMS")

http://www.bobrivers.com/audiovault/tunes/tunes.asp?Var=0

·
Tweak 'em and Run
977 Posts
Aw Man, Now you did it.... Can't get to the site now, too much activity. Server can't handle all the users. Oh well, I will try again later in the evening. Thanks for the link Rich... :thumbsup:

Jeff

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
jack0fall said:
Aw Man, Now you did it.... Can't get to the site now, too much activity. Server can't handle all the users. Oh well, I will try again later in the evening. Thanks for the link Rich... :thumbsup:

Jeff
if ya click on my link,click on the letter "C" in the alphabetized listing,then click your kind of modem,you'll find the same song on a completely different site.

·
Tweak 'em and Run
977 Posts
RobDog said:
if ya click on my link,click on the letter "C" in the alphabetized listing,then click your kind of modem,you'll find the same song on a completely different site.
Tanks a bunch, RD. I had a little problem finding the right "C" title cuz there are so many super goofy songs on that site. Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:

Jeff

1 - 16 of 16 Posts